0.5M LC-LC OM4 MULTIMODE FIBRE OPTIC CABLE - BLUE
Optical fibre cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry telephone conversations and emails all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper cables. Fibre-Optic patch cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
4Cabling's OM4 Laser Optimised Multimode Fibre Optic Patch Leads provide the connection for high speed and legacy networks like Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Ethernet and are immune to EMI/RFI. They are mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
4Cabling Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Cross-connect patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Fibre Optic Cables conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAC & 492AAAD
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- OM4 Multimode
- LC-SC Fibre Termination
- Length: 0.5m
- Colour: Blue
- Oversleeving: 2mm
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days)
Please go to our New Zealand website: www.simplywholesale.co.nz