Activated Charcoal Powder Toothpaste Black Teeth Tooth Whitening Peel Off Mask
Quiet possibly the best kept secret, our Activated Charcoal Powder is of premium quality and typically used to whiten teeth naturally, but can also be used as a face treatment.
What Can Charcoal Powder be used for?
- Perfect for the whole family
- Remove stains from everyday food and beverage consumption
- Promotes gum health
- Eliminates bad breath
- Can be used as face mask to remove impurities and blackheads
How Do You Use Charcoal Powder?
Naturally whiten teeth - Use a spare toothbrush dipped in water with a dab of charcoal powder to gently brush your teeth. For best results leave on for 3 minutes before rinsing. It is a messy demonic looking affair but your pearly whites will be worth it! This can be done daily to achieve the desired white and then weekly to maintain the look.
Clarifying face mask - For an all-natural toxin busting blackout mask mix 1/4 teaspoons of Charcoal powder with 2 teaspoons of Bentonite Clay and 2 (+/-) teaspoons of water to achieve your desired paste. Apply evenly on the face and neck, avoiding sensitive skin around the eyes and lips and leave to dry for about 7 minutes. Wash off and pat dry. Finish with your normal moisturiser or facial oil like jojoba for those with extra dry skin. Once or twice a week is enough!
- Please consult your doctor or dentist
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist please consult your doctor/dentist/health care professional
- Please note we re-sell the product from local trusted Australian suppliers. Quality is 100% guaranteed. Any results in relation to the teeth whitening process are based solely on the product itself
- Our charcoal powder is made from coconut base, steam activated, with no expiry date.
- Oxbow Activated Carbon LLC is based in the USA, and product is manufactured in India.
Note: This item will be shipped from our Brisbane Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (2 to 4 working days from date of dispatch)
$25 for Normal Shipping (5 to 10 working days from date of dispatch)
$35 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days from date of dispatch)