0.25M CAT 6 ULTRA THIN LSZH ETHERNET NETWORK CABLES: BLACK
The Ultra-Thin Cat 6 Ethernet Network Cable. Cat 6 cable commonly used where performance, reliability, and maximum speed are needed.
New Ultra-Thin Cat 6 cables are a great option for high density patch panel setup, where every bit of space matters. All network Cat6 cables are Fluke tested and are manufactured using gold-plated connectors which meet and exceed Australian industry standards.
Cat 6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. Cable standard provides performance up to 250MHz and is suitable for from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Length: 0.25m
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: 3.6mm
- LS0H Jacket
- 100% Copper
- 8 multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A colour-coded configuration.
- Fitted with 50μª Category 6 compliant 2-row (staggered pin) plug
- Fully molded strain-relief boot
- Low-profile flush moulded boots
- Strong and robust male-to-male connectors
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 6 compliant
1 x 0.25m Cat 6 Ultra Thin LSZH Ethernet Network Cables: Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.