SINGLE PARALLEL PORT FAST ETHERNET PRINT SERVER
The TP-LINK TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
1 DB-36-pin male Centronic port, supporting bi-directional communication, 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
Supports DHCP (client)
Supports E-mail Alert
Provides print job log
Supports bi-directional function (Showing Manufacturer/Model Number/Printing Language Supported/Current Status)
Supports Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
Supports Web, Telnet, PSAdmin, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
Supports POST (Power On Self Test)
Supports firmware upgrade
- Parallel Port
- Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port
- LED Indicator: Status, 10Mbps, 100Mbps
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 59 x 52 x 22mm
- Power Consumption: 3.3V DC, 2A
- Protocols: TCP/IP, (Remote Virtual USB), LPR/LPD
- Advanced Features:
- DHCP Client, POST(Power On Self Test)
- Firmware Upgradable, Windows-Based Utility
- Management: Web Management, Telnet Configuration, HP Web Jet Admin
- System Requirements:
- Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Mac OS 8.1 or Later, UNIX/Linux, Netware 3.12 or Later
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -5°C ~ 65°C (23°F ~ 139°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 70% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 0% ~ 80% non-condensing
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
Note: This order will be dispatched from our Perth Warehouse. This item may arrive in a separate delivery to the rest of your order. Usual dispatch time is 1-2 business days from order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.