1. Look for the required Brand and associated Code range in the “Brand and Code List” on the back of the Instructions list ie. Brand – DAIKIN, Code range – 751-774
2. Aim the Remote at the Air-Conditioning unit
3. Press the “S” SELECT button and hold for approximately 5 seconds. Code numbers will start to flash in the bottom right hand corner of the digital screen
4. Press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” to find the exact code number (within the Code Range) for the Brand type you require. (NOTE: If the button is pressed down continuously, the numbers will cycle faster)
5. Press the “TEMP” arrows “Up” / “Down” slowly once you are within the required range for you to synchronize with your required Brand type. Once the remote synchronizes with the Air-Conditioning unit, it will beep and the Air-Conditioning unit will turn on. Please note: this process may take up to 10-15 minutes depending on Brand / Code number.
6. As soon as it beeps, press “OK”. If you pass the beeping sound, press the “TEMP” arrow buttons “Up” / “Down” slowly to find the exact code number and associated beep.
Replaces AC Models:
- Over 1000 different brands
- Free Coding Instructions
Remote Pro™ distributes remote controls which are compatible with the air conditioning units, door or garage motors and receivers produced by other manufacturers, and which are substitutes for remote controls produced by those manufacturers. Except where a product is expressly stated to be a "genuine" remote, our remote controls are not produced by, and are not authorised, endorsed or approved by these other manufacturers.
Free Shipping (5 to 8 working days from date of dispatch)
$15 for Express Shipping (3 to 5 working days)
Please go to our New Zealand website: www.simplywholesale.co.nz