3M ST-ST OM1 MULTIMODE FIBRE OPTIC CABLE: ORANGE
Fibre patch cables are the thin, flexible fibres of glass that carry data, telephone conversations and emails high speed all over the world in a matter of seconds with much less interference than copper patch lead. Fibre Optic cables need less amplification to boost signals so they travel better over longer distances.
OM1 Multimode Fibre optic cables provide the connection from Ethernet 10Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s Gigabit Ethernet, they are the cost-effective way to replace your copper-based patch leads.Fibre optic cable is immune to EMI/ RFI frequency, mainly used on patch panels for the connection between outlets and terminal equipment. The multimode optical fibre cables are manufactured using LSZH cables which conform to IEC, EIA TIA and Telcordia standards.
Multimode Fibre Optics leads is the cost-effective way of your cabling solution.
- Cross-connect patching
- Backbone application in building
- Termination enclosure for equipment patching
- Equipment to equipment patching
- Conforms to ISO/ IEC 11801
- Individually labelled for lead tracing
- Low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cable
- Manufactured with stringent quality control
- All leads are supplied with a factory test report
- Fibre Optic Cables conform to ITU-651, TIA/EIA492AAAD
- Duplex configurable assemblies for LC, SC, ST & SC/A, as well as MTRJ Patch leads
- All ends are polished and individually inspected for correct polishing
- Supports high-speed multi-channel data, voice & video applications
- OM1 Multimode
- ST-ST Fibre Termination
- Length: 3m
- Colour: Orange
- 2mm Oversleeving
1 x 3m ST-ST OM1 Multimode Fibre Optic Cable: Orange
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.