CAT 5E RJ45 KEYSTONE JACK - 10 PACK BLACK
Bulk buy of universal range of Cat5E Keystone Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These jacks are designed for 22-26 AWG solid conductors. They are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. Each outlets features PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
Approved by the ACMA (Atick).FEATURES
- Black finish
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors.
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place.
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1
- Terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools.
- Combined T568A & T568B color coding for easy installation.
- Compatible with keystone face plates, surface mount boxes and patch panels.
- Unique patented removable dust caps are handy to protect your outlets when not in use.
- RJ45 Complies with FCC Part 68 Standard.
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 60 to 50u” gold plating
- Jack insertion life > 750 mating cycles
- IDC insertion life > 250 mating cycles
- Operating temperature -40 to + 60 degrees Celsius
- Contact resistance: 20m ohm
- DC Current rating: 1.5Amps
- DC resistance : Max 0.1 ohm
- Insulation Resistance: 500 ohm
- Dielectric withstanding voltage: 1000v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.